A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate this page again. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. For more information about what are cookies, which are stored, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc, please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analytics: Store cookies in order to create statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense will have to do communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like I Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using
. Here we give you a quick guide for the most popular browsers .
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are held liable for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site to exercise their right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- n the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges the effect Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information about it in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or inquire about this policy of cookies do not doubt in communicating with us through the section of contact.